Edge Consulting is fast growing strategy & management consulting firm acting in Belgium and abroad (essentially Middle-East and Africa) for a various range of clients in the Telecom, Media, Pharma, Banking or Transport industry.
We assist companies in their business transformation initiatives by:
- providing strategic opportunities assessments and go-to-market recommendations for new products and services
- providing advices and recommendations on how to develop their business, optimize portfolio management and improve the management of projects & business processes
- managing digital innovation through the development of disruptive solutions to customers
The trademark of our consultants:
- Unique personalities
- High level leadership skills
- Quality, Impact and Action
- Dynamism, fun and genuineness
To help us achieve our growth ambitions, we are looking for multi-skills profiles. In other words, profile like yours !
The activities you will perform:
- Translate company strategy and objectives into actionable development plans
- Assisting with the development of Business Cases
- Provide direction for functional teams and ensure activities coordination
- Ensure effective management of project scope, budget & schedule and align stakeholders expectations to achieve project success
- Define, implement & monitor business processes and workflows
- Measure business processes performance and propose improvements
- Coach and mentor team members
- Provide training and documentation
- Identify, escalate & manage issues and risks
- Produce reporting & provide recommendations to client
The profile you have:
- Master degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Economics, Statistics or Finance
- 3 – 5 years of professional experience
- Prior experience in Project Management or Business Process Management is a strong plus.
- Prior experience in Business Consulting
- Entrepreneurship mindset
- Natural curiosity for the digital world
- Strong communication skills (oral & written)
- Project Management and/or Business Process skills (Prince2, PMI, BPMN, Lean, Six Sigma, etc.)
- Committed to deliver impactful outcomes
- Fluency in French & English – Good knowledge in Dutch is a plus
- Willingness to travel abroad regularly (France, Luxembourg, Morocco, etc.)
- A positive mindset and an outstanding amount of energy!
The value we will bring to you:
- A competitive salary package (employee contract or self-employed), performance bonus and business development commissioning package
- Various career paths, accelerated learning and continuous evolution
- A stimulating human-scale working environment and amazing colleagues
- Active role in an outstanding adventure!