Chief Happiness Officer
Edge Consulting is a fast-growing strategy & management consulting firm acting in Belgium/ Luxembourg and abroad (essentially Middle-East and Africa) for a various range of clients in the Telecom, ICT, Media, Posts, Utilities and Transport industries.
We assist companies in their business transformation initiatives by:
- Providing strategic opportunities assessments and go-to-market recommendations for new products and services
- Providing advices and recommendations on how to develop their business, optimize portfolio management and improve the management of projects & business processes
- Managing digital innovation through the development of disruptive solutions to customers
- Supporting our clients in the end-to-end implementation of their internal projects
The trademark of our consultants:
- Unique personalities
- High level leadership skills
- Quality, Impact, and Action
- Dynamism, fun and genuineness
THE ACTIVITIES YOU WILL PERFORM
- Define and implement Edge strategic HR plan, aimed at helping us grow our company by inspiring and developing junior and senior talents as well as existing consultants.
- Define and implement traditional and new recruitment strategies.
- Treat everyone with joyful respect and provide a great candidate experience at every touchpoint.
- Screen candidates and initiate interviews.
- Organize and oversee the administrative processes such as the management of contracts.
Career management activities
- Define and implement career coaching and performance management. Value our consultants and the human capital they represent.
- Focus on our consutants’ development and promote a high level of consultants’ moral and motivation.
- Create, implement and execute learning and development programs for our team members. Arrange ad hoc training programs agreed with Mentor and validated by Edge Management.
Corporate culture activities
- Assist in the development, management, and execution of internal events and programs to help align the team with the strategic goals of the company.
- Help foster a positive work environment for all consultants, encourage effective teamwork and ensure the needs of all consultants are heard and fulfilled.
- Welcome and conduct new team member orientation.
- Brand our culture and our company, both internally and externally. Post announces on social networks.
- You've got strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- You are committed to deliver impactful outcomes.
- You have a positive mindset and an outstanding amount of energy.
- You have minimum 5 years HR/ people management experience, with depth in employee relations, recruiting needs, management and employee training, performance management, conflict resolution and leadership development.
- Fluent in French and English, good knowledge in Dutch is a plus.
- You are available to work 2 days per week. This amount of working days could be adjusted in the future based on needs identified in cooperation with Edge Management.
The value we will bring you:
- A competitive package.
- Accelerated learning and continuous evolution.
- A stimulating human-scale working environment and amazing colleagues.
- Active role in an outstanding adventure!