Business Process Analyst (secteur Telecom)
▶︎ ABOUT US
Edge Consulting is a fast-growing strategy & management consulting firm acting in Belgium/ Luxembourg and abroad (essentially Middle-East and Africa) for a wide range of clients in the Telecom, ICT, Media, Postal, Utilities and Transport industries.
We accompany our clients in their digital business transformation, from analysis and strategy definition to its operational implementation:
- Value Chain Expansion
- Business Model Design
- Business Transformation
- IT Transformation
- New Product Development
- Technology-driven Innovation
To help us achieve our growth ambitions, we are looking for multi-skills profiles. In other words, profiles like yours!
▶︎ ABOUT THE ROLE
As a business process analyst, you will work within a multidisciplinary team, most of the time on the client’s premises, and you will report to a manager and assist the team in the following areas:
- Perform Business Analysis (Requirements Elicitation and challenge with the impacted Businesses, Decomposition of Business Requirements to Functional Requirements)
- Co-produce and review IT Design Documents (HLD/LLD) in close collaboration with IT Department
- Analyze the current state of a Business Process
- Perform impact analysis
- Define TO-BE Business Processes
- Modelize Business Processes using a specific framework (BPMN 2.0, UML, etc.)
- Assess the performance of a Business Process, identify potential root causes of problems and implement corrective actions.
- Produce Business Processes Documentation (e.g. Process Maps, SOPs, etc.)
The business analyst is expected to be available for missions anywhere in Belgium, with opportunities abroad possible but not mandatory.
▶︎ ABOUT YOU
▷ Some MANDATORY requirements you need in order to apply:
- Fluency in both French & English
- Legal right to work in the EU (valid work permit or EU nationality)
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience in Process Management / Business Analysis
- Some experience in the Telecommunications sector is a big plus
▷ Key aspects & Personality
- Strong academic background. A degree reflecting analytical credentials is a plus (e.g. engineering, business administration, economics, finance).
- between 3 - 10 years of relevant professional experience.
- Prior experience in Business Consulting is a strong plus
- Business Process-related skills (BPMN, Lean, 6 Sigma, etc.)
- Good knowledge of ERP Modules (e.g. Product, CRM, Billing, Finance, HR, etc.)
- Good command of MS Office Suite
- You have an entrepreneurship mindset
- You have a natural curiosity for the technological world
- You are eager to constantly learn and grow
- You are committed to make a strong impact
- You have a positive mindset and an outstanding amount of energy!
- You are trustworthy and genuine.
- You strongly believe in our core values.
▶︎ ABOUT OUR VALUES
We live by our values every day and we are looking for candidates who do too.
I CARE. We all care. About our clients, about each other, and about ourselves.
▶︎ WHY US ?
We live by our values, every day.
We work hard and we like to have fun.
We give everyone the possibility to bring their ideas to life, allowing everyone to make a real impact no matter their age or their experience.
Our consultant recently pointed out our Company Culture and the quality of our missions to be out most important assets.
You will have a steep learning curve and will be assigned to interesting projects. You will be supported by your Manager and will be assigned a personal Mentor.
Are you interested? Click to apply. We look forward to knowing more about you!