Junior Consultant (Internship)
Edge Consulting is a leading hands-on strategy & management consulting firm.
Edge Consulting supports companies by:
- providing complete business transformation solutions ranging from strategic opportunities assessment, through business development planning, down to helping implementation at client level.
- supporting companies at critical stages of their life-cycle by helping them with the organization of their daily activities and optimization of their structure & internal organization, in order to improve their productivity, rapidly address market needs & trends and diversify their sources of revenue.
- providing advice on how to develop their business, increase market share, develop top line activities and capture new market potential through customer-centric development.
Edge Consulting is built upon a combination of personalities, high level consultants and industry experts that have been working together intensively over the past few years. The team has in-depth experience in a variety of sectors including telecoms, media and utilities, and this, both at SME and multinational level in Europe and worldwide.
You will work in a multi-disciplinary team to assist on several tasks such as:
- Definition and implementation of strategic plans
- Analysis of existing business processes and definition of areas for improvements
- Development of customer segmentation and innovative value propositions
- Development of business cases and business plans
- Assist Senior Consultants in their missions (PMO implementation, Processes Definition and deployment, Go to market strategies definition, Product Management, etc.)
- Contribution to the development of internal activities (recruitment, onboarding, events, processes, etc…)
- Business development support (companies and market analysis, prospections, production of materials for client's presentation, etc…)
- Propose your own ideas and work on your own project if relevant to EDGE’s vision
You will develop a set of competences that will enable you to pursue a career in management consulting and you will work in a dynamic and friendly environment mentored by a Manager or a Senior Consultant.
Candidates will need to provide evidence of a various skills such as::
- Analytical mind and ease with numbers & raw data assessment
- Good level of competence with MS Office (PowerPoint and Excel mainly)
- Ability to work in a team, interpersonal communication skills (both oral and written)
- Problem-solving attitude
- Autonomy and sense of initiative, creative and flexible
- A positive mindset and a huge amount of energy
Applicants are young graduates in engineering, business administration, economics or finance (or final year students in the same fields).
Fluency in French and English is a must-have requirement.
Good knowledge of Dutch is a strong plus.
Internship takes the form of a CIP (Convention d'Immersion Professionnelle) rewarded at 766€ / month.
The duration of the internship is 6 months maximum
Reimbursment of travel expenses is to be agreed together
You will support our senior consultants in real life assignements