Junior Consultant (Internship)
▶︎ ABOUT US
Edge Consulting is a leading hands-on strategy & management consulting firm.
We support companies by:
- providing complete business transformation solutions ranging from strategic opportunities assessment, through business development planning, down to helping implementation at client level.
- supporting companies at critical stages of their life-cycle by helping them with the organization of their daily activities and optimization of their structure & internal organization, in order to improve their productivity, rapidly address market needs & trends and diversify their sources of revenue.
- providing advice on how to develop their business, increase market share, develop top line activities and capture new market potential through customer-centric development.
Edge Consulting is built upon a combination of personalities, high level consultants and industry experts that have been working together intensively over the past few years. The team has in-depth experience in a variety of sectors including telecoms, media and utilities, and this, both at SME and multinational level in Europe and worldwide.
▶︎ ABOUT THE ROLE
You will work in a multi-disciplinary team to assist on several tasks such as:
- Definition and implementation of strategic plans
- Analysis of existing business processes and definition of areas for improvements
- Development of customer segmentation and innovative value propositions
- Development of business cases and business plans
- Assist Senior Consultants in their missions (PMO implementation, Processes Definition and deployment, Go to market strategies definition, Product Management, etc.)
- Contribution to the development of internal activities (recruitment, onboarding, events, processes, etc…)
- Business development support (companies and market analysis, prospections, production of materials for client's presentation, etc…)
- Propose your own ideas and work on your own project if relevant to EDGE’s vision
You will develop a set of competences that will enable you to pursue a career in management consulting and you will work in a dynamic and friendly environment mentored by a Manager or a Senior Consultant.
▶︎ ABOUT YOU
▷ Some MANDATORY requirements you need in order to apply:
Fluency in both French & English
Availability 4 to 6 months full-time
Legal right to work in Belgium
▷ Key aspects & Personality
You are recently graduated in engineering, business administration, economics or finance (or final year students in the same fields);
You show an analytical mind and are at ease with numbers & raw data assessment;
You have a strong command of MS Office (mainly Excel & PPT);
You are a joyful and positive person with an open and proactive communication;
You have a hands-on personality and you like taking initiatives and getting things done;
You are eager to work in team yet you are very autonomous;
You are fundamentally curious and eager to constantly learn and grow;
You strongly believe in our core values.
▶︎ ABOUT OUR VALUES
We live by our values every day and we are looking for candidates who do too.
I CARE. We all care. About our clients, about each other, and about ourselves.
▶︎ WHY US ?
We live by our values, every day.
We work hard and we like to have fun.
We give everyone the possibility to bring their ideas to life, allowing everyone to make a real impact no matter their age or their experience.
With us, you'll have steep learning curve: You will support our senior consultants in real life assignments, giving you both support and autonomy to work.
At the end of your internship, you'll have a real experience that will give you a competitive advantage for your future - hopefully with us!
We believe that every work deserves a salary, no exception for interns. Your contract will take the form of a CIP (Convention d'Immersion Professionnelle) rewarded at 796€ / month.
Are you interested? Click to apply. We look forward to knowing more about you!