Edge Consulting is a fast-growing strategy & management consulting firm acting in Belgium/ Luxembourg and abroad (essentially Middle-East and Africa) for a various range of clients in the Telecom, ICT, Media, Postal, Utilities and Transport industries.
We assist companies in their business transformation initiatives by:
- Providing strategic opportunities assessments and go-to-market recommendations for new products and services
- Supporting our clients in the end-to-end implementation of their internal projects
- Providing advice and recommendations on how to develop their business, optimize portfolio management and improve the management of projects & business processes
- Managing digital innovation through the development of disruptive solutions to customers
The trademark of our consultants:
- Unique personalities
- Dynamism, fun and genuineness
- High level leadership skills
- Quality, Impact, and Action
To help us achieve our growth ambitions, we are looking for multi-skills profiles. In other words, profile like yours!
The activities you will perform
- You will assist the HR manager in his daily recruiting, career management and corporate culture activities.
- Corporate culture activities include organizing internal events and programs which will help align the team with the company’s strategic goals as well as branding our company’s culture, both internally and externally.
- Recruiting activities include defining and implementing traditional and new recruitment strategies as well as organizing and overseeing the administrative processes (contracts,…).
- Career management activities include defining and implementing career coaching and performance management as well as creating learning and development programs for our consultants.
- You are studying or have just graduated with a masters in HR, Business Administration or similar fields
- Fluent in French and English, knowledge of Dutch is a plus
- You are pursuing a career in Human Resources
- Good level of competence with MS Office (PowerPoint and Excel mainly)
- You've got strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills with a getting things done attitude
- You have a positive mindset and an outstanding amount of energy
- Internship takes the form of a CIP (Convention d'Immersion Professionnelle) rewarded at 796,90€ / month.
- You will support the HR Manager/Chief Happiness Officer in his daily tasks
The duration of the internship is 6 months maximum
Reimbursement of travel expenses is to be agreed together