Edge consulting is a growing team of entrepreneurial consultants acting in Belgium and abroad for a various range of clients in the Telco, ICT, Energy/Utilities and Postal industries. We are looking for high talented professionals ready to join our ranks and grow with us by working on challenging projects !
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the successful definition, initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and closure of a project. You will report to Director Levels. You will work within a multidisciplinary team, most of the time on the clients’ premises; you will be reporting to the client’s Top Management and will have to demonstrate the following role:
- Ability to interact with Directors / Top management levels
- Ensure that the project is delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Facilitate project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure ressources availability and allocation
- Provide direction and support to project team
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
The consultant is expected to be available for missions anywhere in Belgium, with potential opportunities abroad.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Applicants are expected to have between 7 and 15 years of relevant professional experience in Project Management or Business Consulting.
- Prior experience in Telco / ICT sector is a strong plus.
- Knowledge of Project Management Methodology (Prince 2 or PMP) & tool (MS Project, Clarity, …)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Critical thinking
- Creative problem solver
- Great analytical skills
- Fluency in French and English is a must-have requirement.
- Good knowledge in Dutch is a plus.
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide :
- Competitive wage, performance bonus and business development commissioning package
- Various career paths, accelerated learning and continuous evolution
- A stimulating human-scale working environment and amazing colleagues
- Active role in an outstanding adventure!
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!